|Welcome to Fallston Recreation Council's Boys Lacrosse|
Program Vision 2017
Dear Fallston Lacrosse Families:
We understand the ever-changing landscape in Lacrosse can be confusing to many parents. For years Fallston Lacrosse has been consistent in teaching boys the necessary fundamentals and skills of lacrosse while building character, teamwork, and ensuring a fun and safe atmosphere.
While there are many good club option in the Baltimore area, Fallston offers a lacrosse option for everyone. Our plan for 2017 will be based on the number of boys and talent level in each age group, below is our proposed structure:
1) Spring Season – A, B, and C teams.
a. A team will play in 2 leagues: MYLA A League and Hoco (club) / or Harco and 2-3 summer tournaments. This will be our club level team requiring commitment of 2 games and 2-3 practices as week
b. B team will play in (2) leagues MYLA B or C league and Harco ( rec) on Sunday, 1-2 summer tournaments. This is our travel team requires a commitment of 2 games and 2 practices a week
2) Fall Skills and Drill ~ October timeframe
3) Indoor winter league. We will play in Full throttle indoor league at Harford Sports – More information to follow as to the coaches who will be volunteering for the league.
4) Summer League – Fallston now offers a summer league which is limited contact and 1 game a week
5) Soft Sticks program –Second year program for 4 year olds in the spring.
The Fallston Lacrosse Board will vote on coaches in early September. If you are interested in becoming a coach please email email@example.comAs always we appreciate your support of the Fallston Rec Program. If you have any questions or are interested in volunteering in any capacity please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Announcements (Snippets. Select link for full post)
Showing posts 1 - 5 of 31. View more »